Friday, October 14, 2011

A New Beginning

If there was ever a time to blossom in life, it is now.  I've been living in a rut, coasting along without extending myself.  What has this given me...nothing in particular.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.  My life is grand, just missing the spark or in this case the challenge to rise above the routine and become something greater.

Given this chance to step up, I've resolved to do the following:  Keep a blog on life and love and publish a novel (at least try).  Extending myself out there for acceptance or criticism in both cases has taken time to mentally prepare myself to do.  So here it goes.

My goal for this blog is to share my thoughts on life and love.  I'm addicted to romance novels (Clean Only).  Through the experiences of these fictional characters I appreciate life and love more.  I believe that success in both arenas is based on perseverance, knowledge and hard work.  I'll also humor my 'readers' with my adventures in writing.  Thanks for joining me on this new adventure.

Lydia Lindsey

1 comment: